Reportable Employee Drug and Alcohol Violations It is important for the DER thoroughly understand how to navigate the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse. All employers of drivers holding CDLs or Commercial Learner Permits (CLPs) must register with the Clearinghouse, which is a centralized database that employers use to report drug and alcohol program violations and... View Article

Back to: DER Training Modal Addendum: FMCSA