DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training is for Supervisors and key employees who are required by the Department of Transportation to comply with Federal Regulations which specifically describe the requirements and standards for reasonable suspicion training. Whether you are an employer or work in a leadership/supervisory capacity for companies regulated by FMCSA, USCG, FAA, PHMSA, FTA or FRA, this is just one aspect of your compliance requirements with DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations.
Accredited Drug Testing provides DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training courses for owners, safety managers, DER’s, supervisors and any key employees required to be trained and certified. Our reasonable suspicion/ cause training program consists of a 3-hour online training course which includes the required 60-minutes of training on alcohol misuse, and 60-minutes on controlled substance use. In addition, This training course also includes our NON-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training as an added bonus at no additional charge to help ensure you are covered in multiple reasonable suspicion situation.
Enroll today and start your course immediately. Once you successfully complete the online training course and pass the examination, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be in compliance with DOT supervisor training requirements along with having the knowledge to start recognizing the signs and symptoms of alcohol misuse and drug abuse.
What Is Included In This Online Training Course?
- Self paced and comprehensive online training program which consists of videos, documents and resources
- Online certification exam
- Certificate of completion (available same day via download)
- DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training Course for alcohol misuse: 1 hour
- DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training Course for controlled substances/Drug use/abuse: 2 hours